Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why I Think Private Profiles Are Bad On Yuwie

I see a lot of people migrating over from facebook and Myspace and making their profile on Yuwie private. To add these people as a friend you have to know their last name or email address. I don't even know those things for some of my friends in real life. They could have an odd spelling of a last name or you just plain don't know it. I see a lot of my referrals doing this and it could be the cause of their low views and their reason for quitting Yuwie.

If your profile is private and someone in your upline or downline tries to add you, but isn't well acquainted with you then you just lost a possible friend that could generate 100's or 1000's of page views. Yuwie is a social networking site that is changing the way people look at the internet. Since page views are paid I add almost anyone that requests to be friends or anyone I find interesting.

Since I'm adding more people then I normally would I have learned tons of things about people all over the world that I would have never known. The best part is, I'm getting paid for it. I've met some very creative and intelligent people on Yuwie that I wouldn't have met if my profile was private. Not everyone in social networking is a creeper or someone trying to steal your identity. As long as you don't have a lot of personal information on your profile you should be okay to branch out and meet some new people.

On the other hand if you are one of those people that have a private profile you could have some good points in keeping it that way. Some people don't really want to meet new people and are just using Yuwie to talk to existing friends and aren't really in it for the money. That is totally okay. Yuwie should be used the way you want to use it to have fun. Be creative with Yuwie and do what you want to have fun.

No comments: